Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Aaand... Goodbye Hamburg!

So the day came. After almost five months I am leaving Hamburg behind. Tomorrow, I will say goodbye to my Egyptian flatmate and set off for Heidelberg, where I will sit for the exam. I am leaving behind strong memories, good and bad too, but all of them worth it all the way.

Hamburg from the tower of St. Petri Kirche
My German employers liked me so much that they offered me the possibility to work for them through the Internet. Hell yeah! And in my last day, I got a package as a way to say: "It was really nice having you around". On Saturday I spoke after a long time some Slovak, as I was showing Hamburg to one friend that studies in Göttingen. After spending the whole day and night walking the streets of the city and then drinking with my colleague whiskey in a student bar for supermarket prices I needed the whole Sunday to recover, but worth it again.

The package from my boss
See you people!
Hold the fingers for me guys, 21th, 22th and 25th of March. See you soon, Hamburg!

P.S.: I will miss the duckies...


No comments:

Post a Comment