Sunday, November 4, 2012

German Mission



It has been one and half a month since I returned from Romania. Home was nice for a while, but it's time for another language mission.

I am writing these lines from the Generator Hostel in Hamburg, Germany. I will stay in Hamburg for the next four months, during which I will read, speak, eat, breath, do everything in German. My starting point: After 8 years of lazy high school German studying I can pretty much express myself. And I want to take it to the C2 level. As a motivation I will go again at the end of my stay for a C2 language exam. I might not succeed, but I will do everything I can to reach the desired level.

If the German subject-object-verb word order does not kill me, than nothing can. Let's rock'n'roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment