Thursday, June 14, 2012

Romanian mission



Done with the school, done with the work, now it's the time to fulfill my dreamto travel and to learn languages. I have a list of things I want to do in my life. And travelling and becoming fluent in several languages is one of them. For that, I needed to change my life a bit, leave behind work that I really liked: working on the Masaryk University Information System. I will miss friends I found there, some of them were the closest people to me.


My first goal is Romania and Romanian. That's why I decided to move for three months to Constanța, Romania. Why Constanța?
  1. I have been there before, so I know it a bit
  2. Constanța is a touristic centerreally a great place to spend summer at
Why Romanian? I can communicate in it and I want to get it to C2 level. At the end of my travel, I will sit for the C2 certificate exam. I am telling you because public accountability will kick me into doing it in the end. I would feel really stupid promising something publicly and not doing it afterwards.

So stay tuned and fly with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment